Bookmarks >> Export - Import

เว็บไซต์ Social bookmarking ที่สามารถ Import จาก delicious ได้
  1. simpy.com เมื่อเริ่มสมัครจะสามารถเพิ่มเจ้า delicious Bookmark ได้ทันทีเลยครับ
  2. Del.icio.us ด้วยกันเองนี่แหละทำการสมัครเพิ่มอีก 1 Acc
    แล้ว Import เบิ้ลลิงค์ไม่จำกัด(ทำไปได้)
  3. diigo.com สามารถ Import ไฟล์ htm จาก
    delicious Bookmark ได้ครับ
  4. bibsonomy.org สามารถดึงข้อมูลจาก delicious ได้โดยระบุ
    User และพาสเวิดย์ของเราได้เลยครับ
  5. linkagogo.com สามารถดึงข้อมูลจาก delicious ได้โดยระบุ
    User และพาสเวิดย์
  6. buddymarks.com สามารถ Import ไฟล์ htm จาก
    delicious Bookmark ได้ครับ
  7. faves.com สามารถ Import ไฟล์ htm จาก delicious Bookmark
  8. a1-webmarks.com สามารถ Import ไฟล์ htm จาก delicious Bookmark
  9. mister-wong.com สามารถ Import ไฟล์ htm จาก delicious Bookmark
    และยังสามารถ ส่งต่อไปที่อื่นได้อีกด้วย
  10. backflip.com สามารถ สามารถ Import ไฟล์ htm
  11. blinklist.com อันนี้จะต้องมองหาหน้า import ดีๆครับ
  12. folkd.com ตัวแรงใน Rank Google แนะนำว่า Tags หนักๆ




Comment



Excellent site, useful information .Thanks for this great post - I will be sure to check out your blog more often....
This blog is layout very beautiful and attractive and in this blog have wide range information.And many things information here.Looking for latest cartridges??? Now no need to waste time for searching your desired cartridges brands just click the link
and have thousands of cartridges brands with latest technology.






I like your post and I’m very positive that it would help attract more students to Richmond. It’s not everyday that I see a school’s admission department being friendly with students. Hope there will be more blogs like this. Great work!





DE




Excellent site, vielen Dank für diesen tollen Beitrag - ich will sicher sein, gehen Sie einfach Ihr Blog often.Just in Ihren RSS-Feed subscriped ..